Saturday, October 13, 2007

Trip to Park City for Logan's Birthday

Our family took a little getaway to Park City to spend the night in a nice hotel and shop at the outlets for Logan's birthday. It was so much fun to swim in the pool and hang out together as a family. I am so busy lately, it was refreshing to just chill and bond with the kids! Hayden had a soccer game until 7:00 pm on Thursday night, so we loaded up the car and headed up after that! My sweet wonderful first born turned 14 on Friday!!!!! I have shed many tears and feel so thankful that he is part of our family and the joy he is each and every day in all of our lives. He is such a wonderful son and I am very blessed. It is hard to believe that he will graduate High School in 4 years and be on a mission in 5! I marvel at all he has already accomplished and continues to accomplish every day. He is the perfect example of what a son should be. Okay enough....we took up his presents and he got some "clothes" and a cool belt. He also got an awesome soccer ball from Hayden and a rifle nerf gun from Garrett. We swam, ate, laughed, and shopped. Then after a late night with his friends who decorated his bedroom with three layers of confetti (errrrrr) we cut and ate a Cold Stone Cookies and Cream ice cream cake. YUMMY! It was a very fun and memorable birthday I think. I sure loved it!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

How sweet! How did you get the music to play?

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Logan! How fun! Sounds like the perfect birthday to me...shopping...hotel...Cold Stone cake! Awesome! Just thinking about birthdays got me all excited... but Mylie's and Justin's are too far away! We might just have to celebrate my half birthday! :)

Suzie said...

How fun!
It's always so great to just get-way with them and ham it up!
Such a great looking fam, Camille.

Flake Family said...

Camille... I found your blog through Sams. You are so cute and it sounds like you're a great little teacher! Was the first week Hell like everyone says? Good luck!

Becca said...

My blog is already private! If you're logged in to blogger, you'll be able to access it. That way, only people I invited can see our page--they have to have a sign in too. I just didn't want random people on it. Anyway, it's just under the settings and permissions. You then can invite people to it. Happy blogging...

Amber said...

Hey, I finally made it to your blog! You know how it goes with the craziness! I read about your first few weeks in the blogs below. So they weren't lying about the first year being hell! I wonder if I will ever teach real school....Anyway, I would love to see your room. You are the best teacher I'm sure. It was fun to hear from you on my blog! Keep up the great work. We need more teachers like you in the world.