Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween 2009










This year was a little different. I am officially an "old" mother. I only had 1 child go trick or treating.....SAD. Logan went to a party so he dressed up like Charlie Brown. Hayden didn't even dress up. He had a bunch of friends over and they gave out the candy and had a great time! Little Garrett was thrilled to go trick or treating and enjoyed dressing up as Mario. He wore Jeff and I out as he hit all of Lehi (no not really). Jeff and I enjoyed dressing up as the Queen and King of Hearts. I LOVE dressing up since I have to because I am a teacher. My costume was a HIT, and I enjoyed pointing at the children all day saying, "Off with your heads!" I have set the bar quite high and already am thinking what I could be next year! Carving pumpkins was fabulous as ever and the kids get more and more creative each and every year. Jeff is amazing to dig out all the yuck inside the pumpkins. THANKS HONEY!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Your boys are so handsome! And you look AMAZING!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wow-awesome costumes! I'm impressed with you and Jeff's costumes! I bet your students loved it!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wow-awesome costumes! I'm impressed with you and Jeff's costumes! I bet your students loved it!

Huntsman Family said...

What a fun Halloween! By the way your hair totally worked with your costume. I love it dark!

kelly jewell said...

Oh MY! The queen look suits you. :) BEAUTIFUL! Awesome customes.

Jenny said...

Are you kidding me? That's the coolest costume ever!