Sunday, May 8, 2011

Prom






Well my son is old enough to go to Prom....frankly I still can't believe it and he already went. Yikes is all I have to say! Lehi Prom was last night, Saturday, May th. It actually went for two days..He rented an very handsome tux, made reservations for 50 at Tucano's, helped plan and orchestrate two day dates, and I managed to take the stress off and ordered the corsage. His date was Jaleisa Jones who he has enjoyed spending time with lately. She looked absolutely beautiful in a pale pink dress. May I say, they looked pretty striking together! The colors matched wonderfully. He looked so handsome I couldn't believe it. It put into perspective how soon he'll be leaving me on his mission. Time goes so quickly.....it really does. I think he had a wonderful time and I am glad he has such an awesome group of friends that all make great choices and I never have to worry about what they are doing. That is the greatest blessing of all. Thanks for being a great kid Logan..Love you.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Such a cute couple!!! Love it!!! As they get older the time zooms right by.

Jenny said...

They look beautiful together.

sbaughman said...

Indeed a handsome couple.