Friday, June 3, 2011

Garrett turns 11










I am just a few days late, but I had to blog about my sweet baby turning 11. His birthday was over memorial day and it was so fun that all of us were home to help him celebrate! Garrett has grown SO much this past year, and he is almost in a adult size 9 shoe.....yikes. I think he may be quite tall. I love his sense of humor, his desire to make us happy, and his big heart. He is and always will be my baby. We went to Cafe Rio for lunch and spent the afternoon with family at the grave for memorial day. He got some new shoes, money, and cupcakes galore! We love you and are so thrilled for your special day!!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow, did you make all of those yummy looking cupcakes? I need good cupcake recipes. I'm making them for my sisters wedding in a couple of weeks! Happy Birthday to Garrett! He has gotten so tall!

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Yes I did actually! I would love to share recipes, especially the vanilla one. It came from a famous cupcake place in New York. Sinful.

Jenny said...

You are such a good mom. I still remember when he was born....Camille, it's time to feed the baby!

Angie said...

Those cupcakes look amazing! You have handsome boys!