Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Logan turns 18






My oldest has hit the "18" mark. Is it humanly possible? I really don't think so. I remember being pregnant with him.....it was frankly not funny. I was HUGE and had no clue. I am so happy he joined our family so long ago and the positive example he has set in stone in our family. He will be greatly missed around here next year at this time.....sniff sniff. I have watched him evolve into a grown man and it has been so much fun being a part of his life. With growing up brings many wonderful events and changes. I feel so thankful every day for my children and the great young men they have become. Happy Birthday son. I sure love and appreciate you in my life.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I can't believe he is 18.

Jenny said...

It can't be true. You're only 25!