Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More South Carolina pics

More South Carolina Pics!

 The beginning of our long vacation!
 My house I grew up in. My parents luckily still live there.
 The boys in front of the famous "Rainbow Row".
 One of the many plantations on the battery of downtown Charleston.

 This is the scene of the Lowcountry.

 Logan and Hayden taking the beach cruisers for a drive.
 Riding the beach cruiser!
 Hanging in the water.
 July 4th parade.
 Sitting around playing games.

 Happy 4th of July!!!







 Looking up as they start the climb.
 Uncle Josh with my boys.
 The boys at the top of the lighthouse.
 What a beautiful lighthouse!
This just says it all.......

2 comments:

Huntsman Family said...

I love the pics!!!!! and may I say your hair looks fabulous!!!!!!!

Gerri Baughman said...

You definitely are a GRITS - Girls Raised In The South!!!

Very good pics - glad we've got them! Kinda good-lookin' guys y'all have there!! :)
Nana