Sunday, August 26, 2007

I SURVIVED MY FIRST WEEK!

I managed to make it through my first week of teaching 5th grade. Tuesday was a really rough day.....I came home and cried on my laundry room floor. Wednesday was a little better, and by Friday afternoon I felt much better as my students said, "See you on Monday Mrs. C". I felt a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart and knew that everything was going to be okay. I am going to try to get some pictures of my class/room to post soon. Sorry no pictures on this post. I will post the "First day of School for the boys" soon. Happy Teaching!!!!!!1

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I thought about you all week! I am glad that you survived. I miss you.

Suzie said...

Oh, Camille! My heart goes out to you.
You are a gem of a person-the fact that you care so much about those kids enough to feel that kind of emotion says that you are meant for this & definitely going to bless the lives of your students.
Oh, and I have heard from SEVERAL boys in your class that they love you.
good luck this next week!

Jen said...

I was so hoping it would go well! I bet you're a fantastic teacher and I'm sure your students are just going to adore you the way we all do in no time. If only students realized how hard it is for teachers, too. Good luck!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

You survived! This week has been a bit challenging for me as well. I guess when we get into more of a routine it will be better. Good luck!

Becca said...

Congrats.. I know you'll be a great teacher! Best of luck with the upcoming weeks!

sbaughman said...

Well....
It seems you teach the way you do everything in your life....With all your heart. Don't forget to always go to the well of living water for the renewal you need. He is always there. They are His children too. We love you so much. Love Dad.