Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Easter





We sure had a wonderful Easter Sunday last week. I am posting late of course, and have other things to post about, so I thought I would start with Easter. It was a gorgious day and it was fun to spend it with my family. We all went out back and Jeff helped us to get family pictures with our new "clothes". I love my boys in green! Easter is one of my favorite holidays, and I don't remember the last "snowy" Easter we had (This Sunday is a little different weather...). I am just glad that last Sunday was so beautiful and memorable.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the matching outfits! I sure had fun on Saturday!

Becca said...

Cute pics! Love the green!

Suzie said...

good looking fam!!! [whistle]

Jen said...

Love your cute boys! And you of course, but that's a given.