Saturday, April 26, 2008

All our dreams came true!!!


We made the trip to Disneyland over Spring Break. It was a crazy time to go but I just couldn't get off work any other time, so we risked it. It completely paid off! It wasn't busy at all except for all of the "Utah" people that I knew. That was sure funny seeing all of the BYU and Utes paraphenelia.(sp?)We surprised the kids on the Saturday we left. They were in shock because we had told them that we would NOT be going to Disneyland for "some time". We had a terrific time and enjoyed all being kids except when I got on the teacups. THAT was not very fun! Everyone needs a break now and then.......

5 comments:

Suzie said...

and you certainly deserved the break!

the photos tell the story of a happy fam for sure. and one barfy mom. he he

and I just wish I could have seen the ruckus when you told the boys the surprise!!! that would've been priceless.
I love Disneyland. Glad you ahd fun!

sbaughman said...

We thought about you the whole week!! So glad you had fun. We want to hear the whole deal..
My poor Camille - sorry you were sick - I would've been, too.

Kids are growing up....I'm just shocked. I love you all so much. It was just yesterday I was holding them as newborns.....love, nana

Jenny said...

How fun! We are going in September for the very first time. I will not be going on the tea cups!

Becca said...

Fun pics! So glad that you guys were able to have some time as a family! Thanks again for watching little Mylie Anne! :)

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

How fun! And to think we were so close to each other. We only live about 1 1/2 hrs away from Disneyland! Next time we'll have to meet up and play on the beach or something. Good luck with these last few weeks of school!