Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A good ol' memory

I got this from a friend of a friends blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

I have so many great memories of you. My favorite is that you were the first person to come up and talk to me when we moved to Lehi and we've been bff's ever since! You're the only person that I know I will laugh with every time we're together! You're the best!

The Duncan Family said...

Camille,
You are so funny. That is my little sister in her wedding dress! I would never wear a nice white dress to someone's wedding!

Jen said...

Dead mother-in-law!

hahahahahaha.

How are we going to survive without being attached at the hip? Ah.

Allison said...

I remember the first time I met you you came to Jenny's house to watch Miss America (go figure) and you were talking about your first experiences breast feeding. You cracked me up.

Allison
(Jenny's sister)
I have a private blog so if you want an invite send me an email with your email and I'll send you an invite. My email is allison@roundpegdzn.com

Suzie said...

it seems insignificant perhaps but made an impression on me.
at Kohlers one day while shopping you saw me, made a bee line, hugged me and said Hello FRIEND!
It was so sweet as we were just getting to know one another.

The Duncan Family said...

Camille,
THere are WAY too many memories from school to name just one. I'll just say Heber Valley Elementary and leave it at that. You know what I am talking about. Oh I guess there are a lot from Trailside also.

Ivie Family said...

Oh Camille, the memories of our cohort. Maybe it was the peanut butter bars that you made oh so delicious, or perhaps the time I tried to convince you that Dr. Wesley was Dr. Benioni's hubby, I remember we all had to stop and think about the commonalities they both had. I miss you dearly friend.

Erin said...

The many many hours sitting on the soccer field with you. All the fun conversations we all get into as our boys are killing the other team. You always bring laughter and fun.