Thursday, June 26, 2008

Girl's Night Out!



Well....I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with the play we went to see last night. Some of my favorite friends and I went to the opening performance of the Broadway play The Drowsy Chaperone at the Capitol Theatre. It was FANTASTIC! Not only was it so much fun to go with the girls, but we found out that one of the main leads of the play was Jonathan Crombie who played Gilbert Blythe in Anne of Green Gables way back when! We were so excited about that that after the play ended, we waited outside the stage door for him to come out. He did, signed our books, and took a picture with us. What a great night. I love the theatre!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So much fun! Thanks for the good times.

Suzie said...

Gil! Gil is that you!!!


That is so cool!

and you look amazing!

Jen said...

Ahhhhhh 10 days!