Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's only been a week.....

Well it has only been a week, and I have scrubbed my blinds, wiped down my baseboards, cleaned off my ceiling fans, rubbed my door panels, cleaned out my fridge, and organized my pantry. Am I a little neurotic? I am beginning to wonder if I can balance the life "at home" all day. It is quite a transition may I say. I better get involved in a good book because right now I sure am not going to be sitting by the side of the pool (brrrrrrr....). There's nothing better than being home all day right?

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Nothing better! And can I say that I have talked to you more this week than I have the past year! I love it. By the way, I think that I found a hat. Call me!

Jen said...

I love you!

Christy said...

The answer to your question is YES...you are neurotic. But that is how we like you. By the way if you get your house finished this week, feel free to swing by and start on mine. I will continue to pray for cold weather so you won't have to worry about the pool pulling you away from my dirty blinds! Love ya!

Steffani Dastrup said...

Hey Camille! How are you enjoying your summer? I understand getting a little restless being at home, but there is nothing better! I am so NOT looking forward to going back in the fall! Are you coming back, or did you decide to stay home this fall? You may have noticed that our blog went private. Send me your email address and I will put you on there so we can still stay in touch! I hope to hear from you soon! palooza84@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Snuggle up to Edward and enjoy life like the rest of us! Plus, we'll be at Miss Utah soon! I must say, nice job on the cleaning though...that rocks!