Friday, September 5, 2008

Going back to June


I ran across these pics from our camping trip to Timpanookee in June. I decided I had to blog about this trip since it was so much fun. Timpanookee is one of our favorite camping spots. We love to go just as a family.
We didn't hike Timpanogas because there was still too much snow, but we did hike to the Timp cave (which I have never hiked to living here for 18 years).
I enjoyed watching the boys explore the woods and streams.
I marvel every day of the beauty that surrounds me.
It helps me reflect on what I have been given and blessed with each
and every day!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey, you got your big family picture up! I'm impressed. I want to plan a 4 wheeler date with you guys. I was thinking when the leaves have changed. What's your schedule like? What about Sept. 26th?

Jennifer said...

Hey Camille-stumbled across your blog-You have such a cute fam!

Suzie said...

{whistle} Good lookin' family!

The Condies said...

We for sure are blogging friends!!! I have been blog stocking you already! Your family is adorable!

Hall Family said...

Camille! This is Kayla Robinson. I found you on Becca's blog. Your kids are so handsome. And you are still "Camille Baughman" if you know what I mean. Your gorgeous! Well I thought I'd just say hi and let you know we have a blog! Take care.

Kaydee said...

You have such a cute and fun family! And I love your family picture up top... is it new? It is absolutely fabulous!