Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hayden's birthday from MARCH

Well, I am pretty much a loser that I have not blogged about my sweet son Hayden's birthday in March. He is now the big "12" and loving it. Hayden is a very passionate person who cares about others. He is the center of attention with his friends and loves to laugh. He always has something quirky to say (He gets that from his father :)He was my smallest baby coming into this world weighing only 7 lbs. 7 ounces. That is small for me since my other two weighed over 9 pounds each. He was anxious and quick coming into this world and he let me know he was here the second he arrived, and he STILL let's me know he is here:) He is an amazing young man. He is so bright and all of his teachers just adore him. He always has a pencil in his hand drawing something, and is anxious to enter 7th grade next year. THe girls love him and he is so kind to everyone. I am grateful for his good example and his desire to do his best.
I love him so much and appreciate his wonderful sense of humor and the terrific way he desires to always do what is right. Happy late birthday Hayden. I had to add the picture of Hayden laughing. That is Hayden most of the time....it is contagious. I am back blogging!!!



3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a handsome boy! I love the bottom pic of Garrett!

whitney said...

Camille Baughman!! I know it has taken me a while to respond to your comment, SORRY!! I am so excited that you found me!! I cannot believe your kids are so big!! I was shocked! You look great, I love your hair and you and Jeff havent changed a bit!

Congratulations on finishing school! I'm sure you are so excited to start teaching!

kelly jewell said...

Just look at him! Ok, I can't anymore... he is too HANDSOME! What happened to us? I'm sad. Maybe I should just come over to your place for a visit? I'm going to call you the day of, more like minute of and we're just going to do it! K. Been blogging, take a peek if you'd like. Happy School's Out!