Monday, July 27, 2009

Fish Lake Trip










We just returned from a wonderful weekend at Fish Lake! We have always wanted to go there but never seemed to schedule it. We went with our dear camping friends and had a blast! Matt Ryan brought his canoe and Lars Anderson brought his pontoon boat as well. The boys fished and rode bikes and ate lots of marshmallows. The weather was perfect. It was much cooler at around 75 degrees the whole time. Much better than the 100 degrees here in Lehi. I sure love going with my family camping. I think these experiences will be lifelong memories for all of us. Thanks friends and family for a terrific weekend.

5 comments:

Rose said...

Awesome pics! We used to go to Fish Lake when my grandparents were alive, and I went once with Dave PK (pre kids). Great summer place! Great to see you guys enjoying good times together!

kelly jewell said...

Fun times with great pics to prove it. Miss you!

Angee said...

Sweet - those are my stomping grounds. Glad you could have fun. How was the fishing?

My question is, how do you get into such a cool camping club such as yours?

angeedraper@yahoo.com

Jenny said...

I need more pictures of your hair!

Kendra said...

Is my Brosiph trying to be a model there!! lol