Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My brother's wedding day









We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to go to the wedding of my brother Josh to his darling bride Kendra a couple of weeks ago. They are so cute together and they are so right together. The weather was beautiful and the day could not have gone any better. I feel so grateful to have had all of my brothers and my parents there that day. It can't get better than that! I even got to hold my newest cousin of my Aunt Heather. Her name is Lola Elaine after my grandmother. I am the oldest grandchild and she is the youngest. Pretty tender! Thank you Josh and Kendra for letting us be a part of your wonderful day! I am thrilled, I have another "sister" now!!!!!

6 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

I had no idea you had only brothers; I guess you're pretty use to this "all-boy" stuff. I hope you're enjoying summer as much as I am. I miss you, but not school as well as "you know who".

Jennifer said...

What a pretty bride!! P.S. your hair looks fab! :)

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

What a good looking family! Looks like a great day!

Jenny said...

What a perfect day! I love her dress. And I love your new blog look!

Angela said...

You are so beautiful-

sbaughman said...

Great pics - did you take them with your camera? Do you have any more that we haven't seen?

You look fantastic!! - your family one is super....well they all are. How time has flown ---

HEy - WHEN DID YOU GET TO HOLD Lola Elaine? I didn't even get to do that - I thought they were protecting her from germs --- hmmm - guess they thought you didn't have any. I think maybe when the crowds arrived, they removed her into the house....into Elaine's chair....:)

I love and miss you ALL
Mom