Monday, June 29, 2009

MIss Utah 2009






Well I finally am blogging about my Miss Utah week. I returned a week ago Saturday and it was amazing. I had 4 amazing girls and loved being their "mom" for the week. One of my friend's girls, Whitney Merrifield won Miss Utah. She is a darling girl and dear friend. I am so happy for her. She will do amazing this year representing Utah. Her talent was FANTASTIC! I feel so honored that I know her and her family. I wish her luck this year. We laughed, laughed some more, and laughed even more. Jen, we will see you here next year! Jenny, great times as always. Now we have to wait another year. It is a highlight of my year. :) Thanks for spending it with me.....

5 comments:

Jenny said...

It just gets better every year! Thanks!

Angela said...

Camille- you are so dang beautiful and haven't aged a bit since I have last seen you. You should be Miss Utah...ok MRS....Utah

Christy said...

I am glad that you could escape once again for lots a laughs and friend time. I hope that you can keep the tradition going.

sbaughman said...

This has nothing to do with Miss Utah......

I just MISS y'all.....especially my boys. Logan, Hayden and Garrett = and Jeff, of course....what perfectly wonderful grandsons we have....doing so well in life and healthy and moving along in the Gospel and Scouting and School/sports/.... we are so proud of you and Jeff.
You look so fantastic Camille...I know how difficult it is to lose weight and keep it off. Now, I am struggling to get 15 off - my next goal...wish I'd been able to do it before the wedding..sigh.

Did you check out Becca's blog - fantastic pics - and a couple of great ones with G and Mylie...he is SOOO great with his cousins.

Love, Mom, Nana, Gerri

The Condies said...

ok, is this weird to say but I can't wait until I am 30 so that I can be a hostess too! So Jenny went private and I can't look at her blog, will you tell her she left me out! Anyway we all need to go to lunch soon, I live right by you guys now!
Love ya,
Carly