Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shower for new sister!






My two sister in laws and I threw a bridal shower for my future sister in law. She is marrying my brother Josh the end of June and we are VERY excited. She is just darling and we love her so much. She is actually from North Carolina, so we think that it was meant to be that he is marrying a "southern girl". My boys adore her and she and I am thrilled to call her one of my sisters now. We threw the shower at my sister in law's clubhouse. Becca was over invites, Angie did the decorations, and I was over the food. We served yummy southwest dip with toasted french bread, fruit and fruit dip, double layer chocolate cake, lemony shortbread cupcakes, chess cake squares, an artichoke dip, and some vegies! It was so fun and delicious. Everyone enjoyed visiting, and Kendra got some amazing things.....thanks Angie and Becca for all you did! It was so much fun! Here comes the wedding:)

5 comments:

Becca said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you got some good pics.. I didn't even take one. Whoops! I think it turned out great.. besides sweating to death. But hey.. what's up with the photo of the fat girl dishing herself up some food!? :) Ha! Guess you had to get a pic of the spread. Can't wait for the wedding! Fun times!

Hey.. can your boys watch Mylie during the sealing? Would they be okay with that? Let me know. She does love them.

Rose said...

What a spread! That makes me hungry!

The Duncan Family said...

Of course you went all out on the food. WE really need to go out to lunch and catch up, it has been FOREVER

Kaydee said...

I really need to come to your house and have a cooking lesson! And I love that song ("Sun and Moon") that is playing on your blog. Is is Miss Saigon? I used to sing that with my singing partner guy when I was in high school. We were always entertaining and performing at things! Thanks for awakening fond memories! Hope you are having a wonderful time with your fam!

katie and beej said...

Camille,
I love you! I just thought you might want to know that! :)