Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Miss Utah 2010











I am finally posting pics from Miss Utah this year. It was so much fun. I never think I can love my new girls as much as the ones from last year, but every year I do! I had four amazing, beautiful, and talented young women! I had Tara Lemon, Erica Smith, Rachelle Harrison, and Bridgette Sulser. They got along so well and I was sure they were best friends before they even got there. I felt so blessed to have been able to get to know these girls and to once again make some wonderful friendships. I can't believe the talent these girls have! They all did wonderful and I was so proud of them. I loved every minute with my dear friend Jenny. We look forward to it every year and once again it was everything and more! Thanks Jenny for a great time! It took some time to get back in the swing of things. I miss it already.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Best week ever! Do you know if any of our girls are doing more pageants?