Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Camping up Fairview Canyon




We had such a wonderful and tranquil 4 days camping up Fairview Canyon. We went with our dear "camping friends" and loved letting the kids fish, swim, canoe, and 4-wheel. The kids LOVED hanging out with eachother and playing all sorts of games while the parents chatted. Logan caught an 18" trout. It was awesome!!!!! He was really excited. All the men were jealous. Garrett even got to drive the 4 wheeler(with my help of course). It was so beautiful and made me so grateful for the beautiful world our Heavenly Father has created. The temperature stayed at 82 degrees with a light breeze the entire time. It really was a wonderful trip.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! I have decided that having boys is the best! Who needs a daughter?!

sbaughman said...

What wonderful family traditions and memories you are building. I don't think I taught you to like camping, but I'm glad you do. YOu are in a perfect spot to feast upon the wonders of God. Love you.

Jen said...

Your boys are so stinking cute! I love it.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Looks like fun! We used to always go camping and fishing up Fairview canyon too! Fun memories.