Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Garrett's Birthday Again




Garrett had a birthday on May 30th and for his birthday this year I decided to make him some ice cream clowns in sugar cones upside down. He thought that was fine. Well....I guess it wasn't. He has mentioned to me several times that he wished he got a birthday cake so that he could make a wish and blow out his candles. I had to rip the knife out of my heart. I have ALWAYS made my children a birthday cake for each of their birthday's. So, I decided to celebrate his one month anniversary on June 30th with a homemade cake with candles. Garrett was thrilled and made his wish and blew out his candles. Who knew?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are such a good mom! When is Miss Utah County? Is it on the 12th? Ryan and I both want to go. It is going to be a show down! Does Jeff want to go? Call me or e-mail me!