Thursday, July 5, 2007

A Great Fourth of July




We sure had a wonderful Fourth of July. We started the morning off with a early trip down to Provo's Freedom Parade. Next we went to my families "Annual Barbecue/Water Fight". It was so much fun drenching each other. I believe my kids had more fun this year than ever before. Does everyone know how cold the water is that comes from an Orem hose? VERY COLD! We had a yummy lunch and finished our fun day at the neighborhood annual culdesac firework show. There were more people that attended than ever before! It was wonderful and great to watch the dad's acting like boys with the fireworks. All of the ladies sat and visited. It was nice. I feel very grateful for this beautiful country and the freedom that we are so priviledged to have. It was a great day with my family!!!!!

3 comments:

sbaughman said...

Thanks for sharing your 4th with Family 2000 miles away. What a blessing to very proud parents and grandparents.

Jenny said...

How fun! That makes me miss the old neighborhood!

Becca said...

Sounds like you guys had an awesome 4th!! How fun! I meant to ask you when we came to your house, but I think you covered it all! :)