Monday, January 21, 2008

Let it Snow

Well we sure woke up to LOTS of snow on this wonderful day off of school. It was so fun to know that none of us had to go to school and that we could just "hang out" all day with eachother. The boys could hardly wait to get outside and play in the snow. They are getting older and we have found that they haven't been able to really play much this year in the snow. So we wrapped and tightened and zipped them up into little snowmen and off they went. Oh to be a kid again......wouldn't it be funny if all the girls got together in their snowsuits, hats, and gloves and built forts and had snowball fights all afternoon? Yeh right. I enjoy it from inside my warm house looking out at them.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! I am sick of it, though, and so ready for spring! And July!!! It's going to rock! I will miss you in Vegas. You better call me after they announce top 10!

Jenny said...

How fun! I am sick of it, though, and so ready for spring! And July!!! It's going to rock! I will miss you in Vegas. You better call me after they announce top 10!

Becca said...

Looked like a fun day...

Anonymous said...

Grief girl! I keep waiting for you to tell us all about the Miss America trip. Get on it! The snow day looks so fun. I am a wimp, I don't play in it too much.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

We had our darling baby! And his name is Logan! I guess we both have good taste.