Saturday, February 16, 2008

Miss America 2008

Well, I am finally blogging Miss America. I am sorry there are not more pictures, but we were so busy and going that we forgot to take many photos. It really was everything I thought it would be and more. Erika was a wonderful friend who was seasoned at Miss America and knew what to do and where to go. It was fun to be there "live". We stayed at the Planet Hollywood where Miss America took place. On Friday night we splurged and went and saw the Cirque du Soleil show. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO SPECTACULAR. It was worth every penny. I have never seen so many beautiful people in one place before. The moms' of the contestants were just as stunning as their daughters. Well, most of them. Hee Hee. Even though Jill didn't do so well, the experience was AWESOME. Thanks to my honey for staying home with the kids and letting me go do something I love so much. Next year Jenny, we are there!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! New pictures. I am so glad that you had fun. I am counting the days until July!

Erika said...

Hey, Camille--who's that fat lady standing in front of me?!?!? I had a blast. Thanks for going with me. It was so much fun. Miss you, hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Finally! I have been dying for you to post the trip. I am so glad you had fun. See you in March at the meeting and in July for the pageant.

Becca said...

I'm just trying to get a head count for Sunday...your family still coming?