Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Super Valentines Day!





I pretty much have the greatest husband EVER. A few weeks ago I went and splurged on all new makeup at Nordstrom's, and I told Jeff that that was my Valentine's gift. Little did I know that he had something else up his sleeve. Last year he bought me Les Miserables tickets for Valentine's Day. It was AWESOME. I came home this February 14th after a LONG day teaching to see my kitchen covered in new Fiesta kitchen dishes. I have wanted some for a long time and he was so cute to worry about what colors to pick out. He says I now have a basic set to get me started and that I can continue adding to them. He is so great. I am sure blessed for such an amazing guy!!!!! I love you honey!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! I'm impressed! When did you paint your cabinets? I love them!

Becca said...

What a great hubby!! You are one lucky gal!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Ducky, that's you! You know what I got? Um???? Nothing! Surprise, surprise. But I don't really care. Ooops, wait! He did give me a nice card and a small rosebud plant...but I kill it every year...you think he would learn. P.S. I don't mean to kill them, I just do...???

sbaughman said...

My Goodness Gracious!!!! I guess it is my fault for not keeping in touch -- I didn't know. What color did he get you? Now we can work on adding to that....placemats, glasses, etc. How fun!!! Please call ---

Your mother.....

sbaughman said...

well - duh - if I would scroll up, I could tell what color Jeff got you...lucky you - he mixed them up....how fun. He is just getting more and more creative.

mom