Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tag I'm it!

How old is he: 38
Who eats more: I absolutely eat more than Jeff, hence the size of Jeff and the size of me!
Who said "I love you" first? I did. I know, I am a sucker.
Who is taller: Jeff. He is 6' 2" and I am 5' 11".
Who is smarter: I would say Jeff for sure. I am smart enough to graduate college, but Jeff has the brains.
Who sings better?: Me of course. However, Jeff DID sing Acapella Choir and Chamber Choir in High School.
Who does the laundry?: My dear sweet husband. He is Mr. Mom
Who does the dishes?: Jeff does, or the boys. I make dinner and they let me rest.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?" Looking at the bed, I do. I always sleep closest to the door. It's a weird thing.
Who pays the bills?: Jeff does. I am grateful I don't have to!
Who mows the lawn? Jeff or Logan
Who cooks dinner?: Me
Who is more stubborn? No question, me!!!!
Who kissed who first? Now, that is a funny story as well. HE DID!
Who asked who out? Jeff asked me to go country dancing at the "palace".
Who proposed?: Jeff and I were going to Preference, and we were at his house and he gave me a dozen roses and I noticed something shining on one rose, and then he got down on his knee and proposed. It was romantic. I got to show my ring off all night at the dance! I was giddy!
Who is more sensitive?: I am usually more sensitive than Jeff. It depends on the day.
Who has more friends?: That would be me for sure. I LOVE meeting new people. Do I know all of Lehi yet? Probably not yet.
Who has more sibling?: Jeff does. He has 4 brothers and 3 sisters. I have only 4 brothers. NO SISTERS. Boo hoo.
Who wears the pants?: I don't think I should answer that question.....
Now I'm tagging Becca, Michelle, and Janelle.

1 comment:

claytonandmaryannyates said...

Hi, i don't know if you'd remember me. I came to a few family functions with darrin. We hung out for a little bit. my name is maryann(meacham)yates. I was blog surfing and came across yours i hope you don't mind me commenting.I have thought a lot about darrin and hope he's doing good. You can comment on my blog if you'd like to let me knoe how he is claytonandmaryann.blogspot.com. You're family is beautiful.