Friday, November 14, 2008

Fall is here!

Did I say how much I love fall? I have been thinking how excited I am that this season is upon us. We have truly been able to have a nice enjoyable fall and just now the leaves are starting to fall off. I love the wind, the bite in the air, especially first thing in the morning. I love that in two weeks we will be sitting with people that we love and cherish and celebrate all that has been given to us in plenty. I always love Thanksgiving because it is such a wonderful opportunity to truly sit and think about what really matters. I love my family. I love this holiday, and I love that it is the beginning or the start of the Christmas Holiday which is my FAVORITE. Bring on the mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, pecan pie, (you should hear a southern girl say "Pecan") and homemade stuffing. I frankly could do without the turkey.....weird I know but not so great. GOBBLE GOBBLE.

6 comments:

Ryan Family said...

Fall is my favorite! By the way are you making rolls this year? I want to try again. I need to consult.

Jenny said...

I love your background on your blog! When do I get to see a picture of your hair?

Jessica said...

Also Thanksgiving at the Robinson's
from Todd

Rose said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids look now!

sbaughman said...

Camille - I didn't know you don't like turkey!!! What did I do to you? BUT - I agree totally - the Fall is the most incredible time of year.....plus,it will soon be your BIRTHDAY ==== wow...
Give my boys all a hug and kiss...
Love,Mom

Suzie said...

I am all about the turkey. Everything else is -blah.

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! Goes with your rockin hot teaching wardrobe!
Did you donate?