Thursday, November 20, 2008

Clip clip snip snip


Well I finally did it. I wacked my hair off! 9 1/2 inches to be exact. What can I say? I once had boy short hair. I loved my hair when it was really short. This time I only wanted to go to my shoulders but was convinced that if I went a little shorter that I could donate it to someone who truly needed it more that I! I had cutters remorse for the first few days as I felt frustrated and completely unable to style it in any way! I have since found a liking for it and have discovered many wonderful and fun ways to change it up (straight iron, messy curly, scrunchy curly, flipped out, little pony....the choices are endless). I am not sure Jeff likes it quite this short, but it's growing on him and I feel SASSY!

11 comments:

Christy said...

I LOVE IT! I am so proud of you for taking the plunge and snipping that hair goodbye!

The Duncan Family said...

Camille, I love your hair! It looks so cute!

Jenny said...

I LOVE IT!!! You're so brave. And good job donating it.

Becca said...

Love love love it! :) See you Sunday!!!

Kimberly said...

I have been meaning to tell you that I think your hair looks so good on you, but I never see you anymore now that I'm not in YW's! Your hair looks good long, short, really short, you just can't go wrong!

The Miller's said...

Oh I totally love it1!! But what can I say I am a short hair kind of girl! You look so Darling!

Lisa Hartle said...

You are so sassy! You are always darling! GLH baby!

Ivie Family said...

Well hello there Camille! I can't stand how sassy you look with your new hair cut! I am sure it will grow on Jeff, what man wouldn't want that spunk in a woman!? Brian is always weird when I cut my hair short to. He thinks I do it when I am mad at him, when are men going to realize that they are not so much that important to us! j/k

Suzie said...

It is so cute. When I saw you at work the other day the word that came to mind was in fact, SASSY!
you are rocking that 'do!

Rod and Jess said...

You always look stunning - even at 5:00 in the morning! I must admit that I love the sass it brings out in you, but I am a short hair fan! BEAUTIFUL!!! (Yep, I'm a blog-hacker, but I couldn't resist putting a comment on here about your beautiful hair!) Love ya!
Jessica Madsen

Ann said...

I love it! It's so cute:)Sometimes I wish I could do short hair, but I look goofy.