Wednesday, August 13, 2008

5 days left of summer

Well there are officially only 4 more full days before school begins once again. Are we ready for a nip in the air, sweatshirts, busy roads at 7:30, and lots of homework? I don't know but it's coming whether we like it or not. I am thrilled to be teaching part time with another teacher this year and have been busy in the classroom getting ready. I just love her and am THRILLED we are working together. It is going to be just great.

HAPPY SCHOOLING!!

5 comments:

Kaydee said...

Hooray for School! It is going to be great! I love working with you!!

sbaughman said...

YOU are the greatest!! I've been thinking about you with your planning and preparations for school year '08-'09 (my goodness - where has time gone).

SIXTEEN years!!! Congrats....I am really bad about remembering to call or send a card on everyone's anniversaries....Gram always did - bless her sweet soul....

See you SOON.
Love, Mom

Jenny said...

I'm so happy you only have to do half day. Maybe we can hang out!

The Duncan Family said...

Thatis exciting you are teaching part time! I hope you have a great year.

Becca said...

Best of luck tomorrow! :) I'm sure I'll see you sometime this week! How pathetic.. your parents have to come into town in order to see each other.. or even better yet.. meeting up at Ross! :)