Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to the books!!!!





Well the summer absolutely flew by.....I truly have a deeper understanding of how fabulous summer is when you are a school teacher. It is awesome to continue getting paid while not going in to work. That is the perk of being a teacher. Well my darling boys are back in school. Here they are as handsome as ever. They are rather cute aren't they???? They got their looks from their dad. I am quite proud. They were a little scared but excited with anticipation of what was ahead. I can't believe Logan is a FRESHMAN. He loves being the big shot at the Junior High. Hayden is a big 6th grader and feels proud to be the big shot of the elementary, and little Garrett isn't so little as he starts 3rd grade. He was the most excited to go back. He is quite social. Good luck boys. I will be home in the afternoon this year to love you........

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Boys are the best! I'm so glad that you're home in the afternoons! Will you hang out with me?

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Heck yeh I will!

Suzie said...

Handsome, Handsome, Handsome.

Doesn't time fly by? More evident when you watch kids grow.

So good to see you at the school. You looked HAPPY!
Good luck-how's your class?
Hope they are all gems.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Good luck! I did team teaching-there was some things I loved, and some things that were difficult. I ope all goes well!