Monday, August 25, 2008

All together





My parents came out this week to visit from South Carolina. We haven't seen them since Christmas, so it sure was exciting to get together. They stayed with my brother for the first few days and with me the last of the week. It has been a lot of fun hanging out with my brothers and their wives. I just love my niece and nephews. It is fun as my kids are bigger to play with the new babies and then give them back! I love them so much. Josh even brought his girlfriend along for our barbecue last night....ummmmmmmmm (she is in the white pants). We also got to see my dad's only sister Judy. She came down to visit and see all of her grown up great nephews. She couldn't believe how big and grown up they have gotten. Tell me about it!!!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

How much fun!!! Thanks for including me:) I can't wait for the 3rd Sunday in Sept. now:)

Jenny said...

ummmmmmmmmm, we need to talk!

Suzie said...

So glad you have time for the important stuff now that you are part-time.
You know, like blogging.

Becca said...

Yes... our pics are very similar! :) Mylie and Ryker looked thrilled! It was sure fun to hang out with you guys so much this past week.

sbaughman said...

Love and kisses to everyone...we miss you sooo much now. Thanks to all for the fun. Logan, Hayden and Garrett - I REALLY wanted to hug and kiss you more, but tried to control myself :) You are so handsome and bright - just COOL!!! We'll have to do more web-cams.
Thanks for letting us stay with you.

Love, Nana

Christy said...

Look's like a fun wild week. I am sorry that your Dad was sick while he was here. Miserable! I hope you had a great Labor Day camping and got along with the "ladies".... Camping Season Over!