Thursday, October 16, 2008

Do I really want to tell all my deep dark quirks?

I was tagged to share 8 of my quirks. Now I do not know how comfortable I am with sharing these things. Frankly, some may surprise you and others I know will NOT. Please do not judge me.......
1. I will NEVER leave the house dirty. I have to go through each and every room to make sure it is straight before we leave. I am embarrassed to say that I have been late to appointments because I have been doing dishes.

2. I have a complete obsession with poo. I know it is gross, but I am finding myself always talking about it and frankly I find it fascinating.

3. I absolutely love to read the obituary page in the newspaper. We don't get the newspaper, but when I do get my hands on one, that is the FIRST place I read. What can I say, I am fascinated with death. Creepy I know.

4. I hate my nose. I always have. I always am facing sideways looking in the mirror holding my finger over part of my nose to see what it would look like smaller. I secretly want to have a nose job but am too chicken.

5. I am obsessed with the show The Hills. I rarely miss it and know that it is a naughty pleasure. I would never want my children watching it. Hummmmmmm......

6. I have zero control when it comes to anything chocolate. If I buy something chocolate (which I do frequently) over the course of a couple days (maybe just one day) I will eat ALL OF IT. You wonder why I can't seem to lose weight. Hummmmmm.......

7. I LOVE BEETS. Any time we go to a restaurant with a salad bar I am quickly darting to check out if they have beets available. I love them. They are always refilling them at the bar after I have made a trip through. Jeff always is horrified. I love to eat them out of the can with a fork.

8. I believe I have (I know most of you already know this) OCD. Every night, I have to go around and check the locks on the house even if Jeff already told me he locked up. I also have to set the alarm clock 4 times before retiring to bed. Weird I know......


I tag Jenny, Christy, Lisa, Dorothy

8 comments:

The Condies said...

Pretty sure I love all the same things too (well except for the poo part) Hope you are well!!
Love ya,
Carly

Janine said...

POOP not POO!!!

Lisa Hartle said...

OK you crack me up!!I had no idea about the poop (:0) Janine!) thing! Hmm we must talk! I will get to work on mine now that I have been tagged!!
You are the best Millie!

Christy said...

Too much information, too much information! Just kidding... I am glad to hear that there are other neurotics out there. Unfortunatly, I am not affected the same way..... a girl could dream that her house was clean all of the time..... (dreaming.... in case you were wondering.)

Jenny said...

I am rolling! Beets and warm water are gross! Why am I your friend? Just kidding! And it is poop, not poo!

Rose said...

My,my, my...the interesting things we learn on blogs! It's Pooh! lol

Suzie said...

No way.
Dying, here.

Kimberly Nelson said...

I'm not loving my nose either! I broke mine in 5th grade and have never had it corrected to this day. I'm with you about the chocolate thing! I guess I am a chocoholic, got to have it EVERY DAY!