Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jeff's luck continues!






After 3 months of hunting as a dedicated hunter and going up for the final night of the rifle hunt last night, Jeff returned home with a 4 point deer. I must say, I was surprised that he hadn't gotten one yet, and hoped Logan would go up with him last night. He however had more interesting and exciting plans as a teenager does. Jeff says at around 6:00 he was on his 4-wheeler and saw it just off the side of the road. He knows that Logan would have been able to shoot it. Logan begs to differ because he thinks he is "deer cursed". Jeff was excited and had me take a few pics of his success. I still don't get it but know how happy it makes him. Way to go honey!!!!

3 comments:

Ryan Family said...

Matt is glad he got one. And wishes he did to.

Christy said...

Congrats! Gross (as we discussed) but I am happy for the happy hunter. It just makes me grateful I married a non-seafood eating and non-hunter....but way to go Jeff!

Jenny said...

He is one lucky bugger!