Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Party!





I threw a little couples Halloween get together at my house where everyone had to dress up! It was so much fun to see what everyone came as. I was proud of Janine for dressing up because she sure didn't want to! We had a good time laughing, eating, and visiting. Besides wishing I had a bigger house for entertaining, I would say it was a huge success. Check out Dora the Explorer in the front row. She won best costume. Jeff of course was a deer hunter. So original....

5 comments:

Rose said...

You look so beautiful! I'm like Janine, I don't like dressing up either!

Christy said...

It looks like so much fun! I am sorry that I had to miss it. I hope that you will ever forgive me for being such a slacker, loser friend. I am totally digging Dora, not that the other costumes weren't impressive. And you make quite the elegant Mair Marion. Good choice!

Jenny said...

I love your costume, Camille! And I am busting up at Lisa!

Cluff Family said...

Oh Dora Dora how I miss her and lover her. Looks like fun!

Kendra said...

You are so freakin pretty Camille! I guess it runs in the family ;) Jeff is so funny, that's not even a costume to him considering the post that are before this one! ;) (By-the-way...nice deer!!) Miss you guys, hopefully we'll see you when we get back from the Carolinas!