Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gingerbread house




It is that time again when the boys decorate a gingerbread house. I am amazed at how simple it is today to make a gingerbread house. Now several years ago I was still homemaking my gingerbread and cutting out the pieces for the house, but ever since they have made those kits I just can't go back. I remember growing up worrying that the sides would not hold even though they were made of that black tar. Boy they sure smelled good though.....It is always such a wonderful time to bring in Christmas and enjoy time together!

2 comments:

Christy said...

LOVE the family picture! Look at you with all of your cute guys! (I agree about the gingerbread house... oh wait, we never did them until the "kit" came along.)

Jenny said...

You are such a good mom. And I love the family picture!