Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve






We always enjoy every year going to spend time with my family on Christmas Eve. All of my mom's siblings live in Orem so it is easy to have everyone get together. Since my mom and dad live back east, it is a great time to see all of my family. We had a mexican theme and had lots of yummy food as well as many tasty treats. We also had the famous "Mint Julep" that we have as a tradition. Some of you have had my mint julep. It is really out of this world. Christmas Eve is always my very favorite night as there is always a program about our Savior where the kids ALL dress up in a Navitity (I was THRILLED Logan did it....it took some coaxing for sure). The kids are always so giddy and anxious for the next morning. So fun.

4 comments:

Ryan Family said...

Looks like fun!Good for Logan being a good sport.

Jenny said...

What a fun Christmas! I love the new look of your blog. Check mine out, too! Let's please get together and go out with the hubbies. I'm sure you're having a party tonight that we're not invited to! Happy New Year!

Christy said...

You figured all of your blogging business out! It looks great! What a fun Christmas! Good job boys for being good sports. It always makes a mother's Christmas.

sbaughman said...

Thank you boys for participating with all my siblings and their families - plus your uncles/aunts and cousins....you are setting a good example!!

This is a fantastic tradition that your Great Grandpa Hale started. He was all about family and tradition.

I missed not being with you this year....maybe next year.

Love, Nana