Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Christmas present!




I always am amazed at the talent my husband has. I have always wanted a fireplace and decided that there was no better time like the present to ask for one before the holidays rolled in. My dear sweet husband took a picture of a fireplace/mantle that I liked and created a masterpiece. I absolutely LOVE it. He is so gifted and I believe my grandpa who was also a carpenter would be very proud of Jeff. He was very maticulate and careful in every single step of the way and wanted nothing but the best. It blew the picture I gave him out of the water and I just love waking up each morning to a warm fire. I love you dear. You amaze me. Thank you.

7 comments:

Christy said...

Love it! I haven't seen it since it was missing mantle. Great job, Jeff!

Lisa Hartle said...

It is so beautiful! What a prefect time to get it-I love the stockings hanging on it. Do you mind if we hang ours at your house we don't have a fireplace?

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Sure, no problem!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

That's amazing! I'm very impressed, it's beautiful!

Jenny said...

OH, Camille, it's beautiful!

Angela said...

Hey thanks for the card- our are on the way! I am so glad that you are on the internet, so we can stay connected! You look amazing and the fireplace is fab!

sbaughman said...

Wow - What an incredible work of art...both of you, Camille and Jeff!! The fireplace is really fantastic. How nice for you to be able to enjoy it now. We'll be out while it's still chilly, so keep it going for us.

Love, Mom