Sunday, December 28, 2008

Swedish Tea Ring Making!






Garrett decided to help me make my yearly tradition of swedish tea rings for the holiday season. They are a tradition that I had growing up and I enjoy continuing the tradition through my family! It was so fun to have Garrett learn how to make them himself. I told him that his wife would sure love him when he was older if he could learn to make tea rings now! We had a good time together......They turned out quite beautiful. Way to go Garrett!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oooh, I'd love this recipe! Cameron would love this.

Janine said...

Camille, I just love these so much. I didn't know it was a Swedish tea ring. Wow! I'm swedish you know. I should probably learn to make them. Maybe next year?

Darling fireplace too! Love it!

sbaughman said...

They look absolutely incredible!! I'm so proud of you and Garrett. I couldn't do better myself. The tradition continues.....way to go!!

Mom

Cassie said...

yum